575 004 在俄罗斯的建筑物 张图片

last update 2025/02/27 134

 
对家园的评论:
Реутов, Новогиреевская, 9
Г. Реутов, по ул. Новогиреевская стоят 3-ех этажные дома, которые относится к ветхому жилью, дома которым много лет, их обещают снести, но почему то никто этого не делает. Дома в которых текут потолки, когда тает снег на крышах, лопаются трубы от старости дома, есть газовые колонки, а у некоторых и этого нет и люди ходят мыться к соседям. По всему городу Реутову идет застройка новых домов, а жильцов по ул. Новогиреевская никак не могут переселить. Очень маленькая площадь в квартирах, проходные комнаты, нет консьержек, в подъезды заходят наркоманы, подростки разрисовывают стены, очень сильно дует от окон и люди мёрзнут. Никто не может позволить себе сделать ремонт, т.к эти дома обещают снести. У многих жильцов нет понятия ванна, стоит один туалет с дыркой в полу, у некоторых жильцов ванна находиться на кухне.
Реклама от YouDo
erid: LatgBgfGD
Наш опрос:
Где Вы предпочли бы жить?
Голосовать
герб Nizhny Tagil

Nizhny Tagil.

Фотографии многоквартирных домов, общественных и административных зданий и достопримечательностей

About Nizhny Tagil

人口: 358 ths
成立年份: 1722
建筑物(房屋)照片: 2154

Nizhny Tagil is the city in Sverdlovsk region located 150 km northwest from Yekaterinburg on the bank of Tagil River. This is the second most populous city in the region.

Nizhny Tagil is founded by Demidov's dynasty in 1722. In 1919, it got the status of the city.

Heavy industry is well developed in Nizhniy Tagil, and also easy and food industries, real estate development. Many large and small enterprises function in the city.

Alexander Nevsky church constructed in 1862 is located on Sovkhoznaya Street. In 1940, the church was closed and became toxic chemicals storage. In 1989, Alexander Nevsky church was returned to believers again. This is stone-built temple with one altar constructed in pseudo-Russian style. There is a Sunday school at the church.

There is a Museum of history of tray works, the Hudoyarov's House, on Tagilskaya Street. It was opened in 1991. Hudoyarov's four generations became famed for a skillful trays painting. Masterpieces of tray works from the 18th century up to now form expositions of the museum. The building of the museum is place of interest by itself; it is an architectural monument of the first half of 19th century.

A puppet theater is located on Lenin Street. It was opened by the director of the Leningrad new theater Julia Matveeva in 1944. In 1969, the theater moved to the new building. Different kinds of dolls are presented here. The repertoire is meant for both, children and adults.

您所在位置: 斯维尔德洛夫斯克州, Nizhny Tagil